"Nothing can wear you out like caring about people."-S.E. Hinton, That Was Then, This Is Now (via cinisterr)
Looking For Alaska <3
"My biggest fear is that eventually you will see me the way I see myself."-Anonymous (via express99)
"I fell for you fast
Straight into the pavement
I didn’t even have time to wipe my bloody lip before I was speaking words of “I love you"
"Eyes. Those damn eyes fucked me forever. We made love just looking at them."-Charles Bukowski (via inspirationalbullshit)
I don’t want to be
your entire world, no.
I would be happy
just to be your morning coffee,
your hanging car keys,
but if lost throws off
your entire day.
Things school has taught me:
• Grades are more important than your morals,emotional & physical health
• How to hate people in general
• To want to quit life weekly
• How to text/eat in class without getting caught
• Why I will never amount to anything